UPDATE

When we decided to start blogging Matt told me to just start the one Blog instead of trying to do two. Unfortunately, he was right, as usual (though I will rarely admit it). But, by giving this one up for an entire week, I have found that there are things I don't want to put on our other blog that I don't mind ranting about here. Though I am not planning on putting a ton of posts on here, maybe it will be a little more personal. 

To view all of our posts  just  go to www.SheerElegancePhotography.blogspot.com

Thanks!

k

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

TEETH!!

Kylan is getting his front two bttom teeth! The one on his left has officially broken through his gums and the one on his right is working on it. I love pictures of kids with jusy a couple of teeth, I think it is so cute!

No comments: