UPDATE

When we decided to start blogging Matt told me to just start the one Blog instead of trying to do two. Unfortunately, he was right, as usual (though I will rarely admit it). But, by giving this one up for an entire week, I have found that there are things I don't want to put on our other blog that I don't mind ranting about here. Though I am not planning on putting a ton of posts on here, maybe it will be a little more personal. 

To view all of our posts  just  go to www.SheerElegancePhotography.blogspot.com

Thanks!

k

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Chewing



Kylan is now into chewing...

Here he is chewing on my old cell phone. After getting ahold of the one I use one too many times I finally got this one out for him to play with. Once I actually had to let my phone dry out before all the buttons would work. Hence the inspiration for getting out this phone for him to gnaw on. You have to admit, he is pretty cute though. 

Yes, this is my son chewing on a stick of butter. We were making cookies, once again, we do that a lot around here, and he was "helping" his daddy. Don't worry, he didn't get anything out of it. Thank heaven for wrappers!

No comments: