UPDATE

When we decided to start blogging Matt told me to just start the one Blog instead of trying to do two. Unfortunately, he was right, as usual (though I will rarely admit it). But, by giving this one up for an entire week, I have found that there are things I don't want to put on our other blog that I don't mind ranting about here. Though I am not planning on putting a ton of posts on here, maybe it will be a little more personal. 

To view all of our posts  just  go to www.SheerElegancePhotography.blogspot.com

Thanks!

k

Friday, March 28, 2008

No crying over spilt milk...


In all of our craziness with work and church it is always good, I think, to take a break for our sanity. Kylan usually plays on the floor while we work but is getting a little more mobile, so that may have to change soon... Today Matt and I were at our computers and Ky was just having one of those days. He was SO fussy. He hates it when I work though. Well, that and he has his mommy wrapped around his little finger... :) I got down on the floor and played with him for a while, which he thought was pretty fun. He has learned that his bottle is not just for eating but is, apparently, a very cool toy. He took it by the nipple and started waving, shaking and throwing it around and got formula EVERYWHERE! And what did we do? I laughed hysterically while Matt got the camera. I am not sure how well the blog will show the image, but if you look close you can see he his new little teeth and the formula all over his head and the floor... We got a sequence of about 30 shots that are just hysterical. If you scroll through them really fast it looks almost like a movie. SO funny! I can't wait to finally sit down and design his baby album. He is just so dang cute... maybe I am a bit biased. :)

2 comments:

K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooke Low said...

Your pictures are seriously soo cute! Have you finished reading #3 yet? I hope it is as good as I am anticipating