UPDATE

When we decided to start blogging Matt told me to just start the one Blog instead of trying to do two. Unfortunately, he was right, as usual (though I will rarely admit it). But, by giving this one up for an entire week, I have found that there are things I don't want to put on our other blog that I don't mind ranting about here. Though I am not planning on putting a ton of posts on here, maybe it will be a little more personal. 

To view all of our posts  just  go to www.SheerElegancePhotography.blogspot.com

Thanks!

k

Friday, March 14, 2008






Ky was chewing on my phone tonight which was SO cute we couldn't resist breaking out the cameras. Well, I wanted more even lighting so I got out a soft box light. Matt wanted a prettier background than our carpet so he got out the backdrops. I wanted him in something cuter than his onesie, so I got him dressed... at 8:30 at night. Most good parents would be getting their baby ready for bed, while we were doing an impromptu photo shoot. I think it all worked out - Ky got to stay up late, we got his 7 month pictures done, and we all had a good time... until Kylan threw up all over the white backdrop and I blew a breaker because we were in the office and had too many things plugged in. 

No comments: