UPDATE

When we decided to start blogging Matt told me to just start the one Blog instead of trying to do two. Unfortunately, he was right, as usual (though I will rarely admit it). But, by giving this one up for an entire week, I have found that there are things I don't want to put on our other blog that I don't mind ranting about here. Though I am not planning on putting a ton of posts on here, maybe it will be a little more personal. 

To view all of our posts  just  go to www.SheerElegancePhotography.blogspot.com

Thanks!

k

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Standing up

Kylan has been cruising along furniture for a while now, but he has now decided to stand up all by himself! Sunday we were at my parent's house for my mom's birthday and he was chasing a football around the living room with my brothers and my dad. He was standing up, holding on to my dad who was laying on the floor. He let go of my dad, stood there for a moment, did a full-on squat, picked up the football with both hands and stood back up again!! Mind you, the football is as big as he is... He thought he was hot stuff for that one. I must admit I thought it was pretty cute myself... :) 

No comments: