UPDATE

When we decided to start blogging Matt told me to just start the one Blog instead of trying to do two. Unfortunately, he was right, as usual (though I will rarely admit it). But, by giving this one up for an entire week, I have found that there are things I don't want to put on our other blog that I don't mind ranting about here. Though I am not planning on putting a ton of posts on here, maybe it will be a little more personal. 

To view all of our posts  just  go to www.SheerElegancePhotography.blogspot.com

Thanks!

k

Friday, August 1, 2008

Due Date

Yes, here is our first picture of baby #2! As I said, I am betting money that this one is a girl. I am so tired of being sick!! *ugh* counting down the days to trimester #2! The worst part is that it makes me sick to run through pictures in editing, which is potentially problematic. But the bad part about almost being to the second trimester - HERE COMES THE HEARTBURN!!

I am due on Feb 9th, exactly 18 months to-the-day from the day Kylan was born. How often does that happen?! I doubt I will deliver on that specific day, of course, but if I did it would be kinda funny. :)

6 comments:

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

That is pretty cool, February 9th is Kevin's Birthday. Emma was born on the day we wanted her, out 2nd year anniversary of our first date, and Kevin's friend has a three generational, first boy thing that are all born on Halloween, So you never know.
BTW I can I get your address for the evite thing?

Melanie said...

Aww...I love ultrasound pics! I can't wait to find out what you're having, but I"ll bet your intuition is right! And in response to your comment on my blog...I know Aubrey is the spitting image of her dad! I thought it was kinda funny the test thing said she looks like me. :)

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

I didn't know Kylan had to go through that. Emma and Connor had to have it taken there too. It left bruises :( which didn't help the jaundice.

Team Livingston said...

Awww, congrats on #2!!!!

Kalena and Justin said...

So how are you feeling? I have just giving into the blog crazy and so im trying to find everyone. Im so excited for you and your cute growing family.

hwscutie said...

This is Holly (Whitney) Schilling. My first two were almost exactly 2 years apart my daughter was born on the 15th of October and my son's due date was the 10th of October, but he had other plans and came a month early.