UPDATE

When we decided to start blogging Matt told me to just start the one Blog instead of trying to do two. Unfortunately, he was right, as usual (though I will rarely admit it). But, by giving this one up for an entire week, I have found that there are things I don't want to put on our other blog that I don't mind ranting about here. Though I am not planning on putting a ton of posts on here, maybe it will be a little more personal. 

To view all of our posts  just  go to www.SheerElegancePhotography.blogspot.com

Thanks!

k

Monday, July 27, 2009

SLACKER

WOW. It has been almost a year since I have posted ANYTHING on this blog... I can't believe how big of a slacker I am. Life has been pretty crazy, but I guess that is nothing short of normal in our life. Kylan will be 2 on the 9th of August, I can't believe how big my baby boy is getting. He is SO wonderful with his little sister! He just loves her to pieces, well, most of the time. :) They are so darling together, I just couldn't be happier or more blessed to have them. 

Leighton is the happiest kid you have ever seen - but she definitely has a streak of drama queen in her. She laughs and smiles to no end, but when she wants something she has no problem letting you know! 

Kylan LOVES cars. We watch that movie at least twice a day, if not more. It is so fun to see him excited about something - even if it is a move. But he loves cars in general. I have a feeling he is going to be just like his dad! He is talking up a storm lately, and it has been so fun to see him learn new words. He also loves my iPhone. I swear he is on that thing more than me! Again, just like his dad - he loves technology! 

I hope to get around to posting some pics of the kids soon. They are too darling not to show off. :) 

2 comments:

Jason Both said...

Glad to see a post. Can't wait for pictures by the way. (lol) Your kids are super cute. Wish we lived closer.

Sarah Stiles said...

Oh wow! A new post! I usually check to see if there is anything new about once a month:-)

Your kids sound so cute! Cameron loves cars, too, but he has only seen the movie once or twice. He is way bing into Star Wars and video games, lol. I LOVE having a boy. Now if only we could have a little girl . . .