UPDATE

When we decided to start blogging Matt told me to just start the one Blog instead of trying to do two. Unfortunately, he was right, as usual (though I will rarely admit it). But, by giving this one up for an entire week, I have found that there are things I don't want to put on our other blog that I don't mind ranting about here. Though I am not planning on putting a ton of posts on here, maybe it will be a little more personal. 

To view all of our posts  just  go to www.SheerElegancePhotography.blogspot.com

Thanks!

k

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Puppies


We currently have 4 dachshund puppies that are almost 3 weeks old. They are so cute and a lot of fun. Since this will (hopefully) be our last litter we wanted to make sure to take a ton of pictures. (Shocker, I know.) My favorite of the bunch is silver with black spots. She is GORGEOUS. Kylan had her sitting on his lap. He thought that was pretty cool.

4 comments:

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

It is good to see you finally blogging. I am addicted now.

Jennifer said...

I didn't know you bred doxies! We have a mini. She's actually our second mini. We love doxies! :o)

Rachael said...

Yeah! I am so glad you started a blog! I love when people who take GREAT pictures blog so we can see their everyday world in gorgeous pictures!

Jess said...

What a nice photo. He looks like he's laughing at the puppy!