UPDATE

When we decided to start blogging Matt told me to just start the one Blog instead of trying to do two. Unfortunately, he was right, as usual (though I will rarely admit it). But, by giving this one up for an entire week, I have found that there are things I don't want to put on our other blog that I don't mind ranting about here. Though I am not planning on putting a ton of posts on here, maybe it will be a little more personal. 

To view all of our posts  just  go to www.SheerElegancePhotography.blogspot.com

Thanks!

k

Monday, February 25, 2008

Hello...



Kylan now has enough hair to "do" with gel and the like. It is a new found hobby of Matt's. The problem is that it has been cold outside so Matt does his hair and then I put a hoodie on him... Not very productive. But at least we got a few pictures before I "damaged the do."

1 comment:

Jess said...

Oh I LOVE your blog page! Its all done so "elegant like" & clutter free. I just love it! Great job! It took me weeks to figure out as much as you've done!

I'm so excited you have a page now!

Kylan is adorable. What great pictures! I feel like I've missed his first months of life, but he's still such a small adorable baby! Can't wait to see many more pics. I think blogs are great for making everyone feel not so far away!